Cashflow & Budget Preparation
We can assist you with preparing your annual cashflow and budget so that you’ve got a strong financial plan for the upcoming year.
A cashflow will help you to understand:
- How much income you’ve got coming in, and whether you expect that to increase;
- How many expenses you’ll have for the year;
- Whether you need to make adjustments for big, one-off expenses;
- Whether you will have any savings available for investment.
If you find that you have a negative cash flow, we can help you to make the necessary adjustments to your expenditure.
The general structure of a cashflow and budget will include:
- Determine what income you receive and how often your receive it
- Calculate your expenses for the year, with provision made for ad hoc expenditure – these are one-off expenses you know you are likely to have throughout the year, but are unsure when they will occur and are less certain about the actual amount
- Determine whether you can meet your expenses, and what is available for investment.